Arthur A. Greenberg
Back to People Page
Arthur A. Greenberg is Of Counsel to G&B Law, LLP and focuses his practice primarily on business-related matters, with a particular emphasis on the representation of lenders and other creditors in transactional, bankruptcy and insolvency-related matters, and on asset allocation, asset protection, and debt replacement matters for debtors. His clients include local, national and international entities. Mr. Greenberg also serves as a fiduciary for selected out of court adjustments and specialized trustee appointments.
Mr. Greenberg served as Managing Partner of Greenberg & Bass for 22 years. A frequently requested lecturer, Mr. Greenberg has addressed numerous credit organizations on a variety of issues, and has provided expert testimony in bankruptcy and commercial matters at trial and in arbitration. He was recognized as a Super Lawyer from 2006-2016 for his work in the areas of Bankruptcy, General Litigation, and Business/Corporate.
Confirmed Plan of Reorganization in largest Chapter 11 partnership case in the United States outside of New York.
Handled real estate restructuring where lender became equity partner with no debt service allowing for immediate distribution of cash flow to client.
Represented Creditors Committee of Hamburger Hamlet Restaurants, Inc.
Represent both borrowers and lenders in asset-based transactions.
- J.D., Loyola Law School, 1976
- B.A., University of California at Los Angeles, 1972
- State of California
- United States District Courts in the State of California
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Member, Commercial Law League of America
- Member, American Bankruptcy Institute
- Member, Commercial Law Section, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Member, Business Law Section, State Bar of California
- Member, Financial Lawyers Conference
- Member, Los Angeles Bankruptcy Forum
- Member, Turnaround Management Association
- 2006-2016 Super Lawyer, Los Angeles Magazine
- Top 25 Attorneys in the Valley, San Fernando Valley Business Journal, 2003
- Loyola Law School Alumni Association Board of Governors Recognition Award, 2004
- The Executives Visionary Award, 2003
- Chair, Board of Directors, Los Angeles Jewish Home, 2007-08
- Past President, Board of Directors, The Executives
- Member, Major Gifts Committee, Los Angeles Ronald McDonald House Capital/Endowment Development Program